The following terms govern your use of the #wearedozens community website, which can be accessed through https://communityarchive.dozens.com. All mentions of #wearedozens refer to our #wearedozens community website.
#wearedozens is owned and operated by dozens, a trading name of Project Imagine Ltd.
#wearedozens is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
If you create a #wearedozens account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify dozens of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. dozens will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
If you post material or links to #wearedozens you are entirely responsible for any such content. That is the case regardless of whether the content in question is made up of text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making the content available, you represent and warrant that:
- you own the intellectual property rights over the content you have created, or you have received permission from the owner of any intellectual property rights in the content you are posting;
- the downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by dozens or otherwise.
dozens has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to #wearedozens, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating #wearedozens, dozens does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. #wearedozens may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. #wearedozens may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. dozens is not responsible for any harm that you may suffer from visiting #wearedozens, or from downloading any content posted on #wearedozens.
dozens has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software or third party websites, made available through #wearedozens, and that link #wearedozens. dozens does not have any control over such material, and is not responsible for any contents or use. By linking to any third party webpages, dozens does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. dozens disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third party websites and content.
As dozens asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by #wearedozens violates your copyright, please notify a #wearedozens site admin. dozens will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. dozens will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the #wearedozens if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined
to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of dozens or others.
Being a member of #wearedozens does not give you any intellectual property rights, titles or interests in dozens. dozens, its logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with #wearedozens are trademarks or registered trademarks of dozens.
dozens may modify or replace any part of these terms, and it is your responsibility to check for updates. We will notify #wearedozens community members for substantial (ie material) changes to these terms.
dozens may terminate your access to all or any part of #wearedozens at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate your agreement to these terms, you may delete you #wearedozens account at any time and simply stop using the #wearedozens community. All provisions of these terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
#wearedozens community is provided “as is”. dozens does not give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. If you’ve made it this far through the terms well done! Here’s a treat for you 50 Puppies That Are Too Adorable To Be Real | Bored Panda. dozens does not warrant that #wearedozens will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. In no event will dozens have any liability for your use of #wearedozens, to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
These terms and any disputes arising out of them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and all parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for any such disputes.