What's on your Christmas list?

Is there anything that is the top of your list this year?

#tooearly?

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

#waytooearly :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, no list really, as we’re not xmas people, but looking for a second cat to adopt, as our criteria are rather limiting. crosses fingers

That’s interesting. What are your criteria? I’m thinking of adopting a second cat too, our cat is quite social and I think it would be good for her to have a play companion, but also worried about how she’ll react to an “interloper”

Yeah, originally the shelter had classed her as ‘‘not cat friendly’’, but she’s interacted with quite a few cats since, and shown anything but animosity. We are atm in a flat, moving to a more central place with more space/floors, but both will have to be indoors only, and as ours is getting on a bit, we’d rather have an older one whose mobility isn’t great (ie, no need to scramble over the roof to save the curious beast). You’d be amazed at how difficult it is to find the combo.

Hello, On my Christmas list is…dozens of items!

3 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

1 Like

Did you get a badge for first gif uploaded? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i just really want to make sure we spend a lovely day together good food drink their is no present that happiness can buy

1 Like

Absolutely that. I’d add (ok, from a weird background), that to me family is chosen, not born into. Once you have that, and no pressure to show off over the period on who outspent them all, you have a recipe for a nice time (it helps that winter food tends to be indulgent and just plain lovely when shared, raclette I’m looking at you)

2 Likes

agree family are those that as you say take the time to be their

2 Likes

yeah, and not bring their drama with them :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes we do not need stress and drama at christmas
:christmas_tree::tada::sparkler:

1 Like