We've been nominated at the British Bank Awards!

We need your help!

We’re really excited to announce that we’ve been nominated at the British Bank Awards 2022 for:

• Best Savings Provider
  • Best Personal Finance App
  • Best Newcomer

Now in their eighth year the British Bank Awards, run by Smart Money People, are widely recognised as the ultimate symbol of excellence across the banking industry, as determined by those who matter most, the customer.

Last year we made it as a finalist for ‘Best Newcomer’. This was a fantastic achievement, made possible thanks to the support of our brilliant customers, especially our Community. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In order to go for the win this year, we need your help once again to get us to the finalist stage.

Or, to put it plainly here’s the brief I got from Lex, our Marketing Lead which really sums it up:

We’re still a young business, so we don’t have the customer base of bigger players which means for us every vote counts literally and we need 100 to get to the finalist stage. While there is plenty to be excited about on all the innovations we have launched already and the exciting work behind the scenes on Dozens 2.0 app development, I’m mindful that we don’t have our “shiny” new app live yet, and I’m rather unsure of the level of enthusiasm we can expect. So what we basically need to say is, pretty please support us, because each and every one of the votes will count. And getting an award at the BBA would really help with our PR. It would be amazing!!! I think it would also really help with funding and acquiring new customers… Imagine if we got it – I could put this on our website! Outdoor posters! Shout from the rooftops!… :smiley:

With that in mind, we’d be hugely grateful if you’d take part in the vote and leave a review for Dozens here - British Bank Awards 2022

And as if you didn’t need any more motivation - once you’ve voted you’ll get the chance to win £1000 (to pop straight in to your cash savings, of course!)

Do let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done! Good luck team :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Done for Current Account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @jase and @Rexx :pray:

1 Like

:exclamation: Not long to go now before voting ends for at British Bank Awards :exclamation:

Thank you so much to those of you who have already voted.

If you haven’t voted yet, please consider it. We’d be immensely grateful!

British Bank Awards 2022 remember, you could win yourself £1000!

Finalists announced 13th March :crossed_fingers::slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

Can you vote in more than one category?

You can indeed @Rexx!

I’ll do another one which I’ll be 99pc sure I didn’t already - later today

1 Like

Voting for this years British Bank Awards is now closed.

Alas, we didn’t quite have the numbers to make it to the finalist stage this year but we’re so thankful to all of you who did vote for us :slight_smile:

Onwards and upwards!

4 Likes