Timeframe on the queue

Hi,

Great looking product - I found it through the finimize daily.

I’ve just downloaded the app and completed the application procedure and wondering if any one can advise how long I should expect the queue process to take: there are 1,490 people ahead of me!

Days? Weeks?

Thanks
Beau

hello and welcome @Beau

I don’t think it should take you too long to get your code. We send them in batches and some of these have already had theirs and we’re waiting for them to activate them. In other words it is more likely to be days than weeks.

What did you think of the Finimize daily content?

Thanks Robert - that’s great to know.

I thought your Finimize content was excellent. Sometimes the dailies don’t flow overly well but yours was well structured and well written.

1 Like

I’ve been in the queue for over 2 months now is there a reason why?

Hey @l3thal1221, it might be an issue for our customer service team, could you please contact them on help@dozens.com? They can help you resolve this! Thanks!

dont worry found code in spam

Aha! Yes, a few people have had that issue. Glad you found it :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve been in the queue for the past month without any updates - can you please let me know the timeframe? I am apparently undergoing additional checks? Thanks.

I can’t confirm individual details, but I know that there has been a bit of a backlog with a large number of new customers joining us recently. We’ve recently hired more staff to grow the team looking after new customers and customer service, so we are working through this as fast as we can.

Do make sure you’ve searched your inbox for any replies from us, maybe asking for some further documents. These can sometimes end up in hidden inboxes or spam.

The other thing to check is that you have definitely verified your email with Dozens. We send all registrants an email to check the address is correct, and if we don’t hear back, we won’t use the email address.

Otherwise, I trust you, and everyone else, will hear from us very soon.

If in any doubt, please email help@dozens.com and we will do our very best to look into your individual account details

1 Like