Welcome to We Are Dozens - the community for everyone interested in building a fairer model for finance; where the commercial interests of the business are aligned to your best interests, by design.
This is a place…
- to talk to us about your experiences and your needs - Dozens was built by our community and we want to know what you think
- to find ways to make the most of your account - and hear how other customers are doing the same
- to learn to improve your Financial Wellness - it helps you, your family, your community and the wider society as well
Don’t be a stranger - join the conversation
- if you’ve just signed up, add a photo or picture to make your posts personal and stand out
- add a short bio to your profile so other members can all learn a bit more about each other
- if you fancy it, why not Introduce Yourself? This is a great place to start a conversation, and to read about other participants who’ve joined in the past. You never know who you might meet.
Post something that matters to you
- is it a question about Dozens, or maybe there’s an issue that you feel strongly about. We’re all here to help and share. Let’s make something special happen!
Explore a few popular topics
- Click on any of these links for recently active posts or categories
Explore posts on the subject of Dozens Savings plc Fixed-Interest Listed #bonds
This is a friendly and supportive community and we’re keen to keep it that way. We’ve posted our general forum rules but in simple terms we ask you to be friendly, positive, respectful and patient with other members, and you should expect the same for yourself. If you come across anything that you think breaks these rules, let us know by flagging the post - this is everyone’s space, so we share responsibility for keeping it tidy.
Our community team is here for any questions you have, so feel free to reach out at any time
@robert - Community Lead