Investing with Dozens and ideas for the future

Good idea to have a dedicated thread.

Here are some observations and suggestions I’ve mentioned in some other threads that may be worth repeating in this dedicated thread:

1. Allow users to opt out of the hand holding when investing (risk assessment and requirement to choose goals). I know its well-intentioned and designed for those who may not be experienced with investing, but for most of those who are comfortable investing I suspect it’s really annoying (I know it is for me). Maybe have a standard mode (with the hand holding) and an advanced mode without. Perhaps to access the advanced mode you have to self certify as a sophisticated investor.

2. Don’t hide pending investments from summary views/info about the Invest section

3. Publish the ISA terms & conditions document on website. At the moment you have to contact support to access it.

4. Publish ISA transfer policy. It’s not in the ISA T&C document.

Finally, a question. To what extent does Dozens want to increase the number of funds available in the Invest section? If there is a desire to increase, perhaps a dedicated thread for making fund suggestions would be useful?

Personally, I’d like to see a GBP-hedged world equity tracker added, perhaps IGWD

3 Likes