Community Event - Getting on Track

We’re excited to announce a live session for #wearedozens community members to explore the features of the Dozens ‘Track’ tool.

Join us Monday evening (25/3) for a LIVE session

Aritra Chakravarty (@ac) and the Dozens team will be taking questions LIVE on a hangout to go through some of the existing features of the ‘Track’ tab, to discuss some ongoing changes, and to hear community feedback and ideas to explore.

Budgeting, and getting customers engaged with their spending activity, in order to find ways to put funds aside for their future, is absolutely core to Dozens’ mission. That is why so much thought has gone into it, so we’d love to hear how you are using it and what you think might be useful developments we should consider.

Getting on Track

Date: Monday 25th March, 2019
Time: 19:00 - 20:00

If you have any questions for @AC or me (@robert) - or our UI team, leave them in the comments below. We want to make this as interactive a session as possible, but it might help to have your ideas in writing (with screenshots) if you have the chance.

We will also be going through some of the ideas and discussion topics already raised here in the community, so you can always link to these if you prefer.

4 Likes

There’s no requirement to sign up, but just to give us an idea of how many might be joining us, let us know in the poll below (names will be shown so I can stay in touch - but feel free to PM me instead if you want)

Will you be joining us for the live session?

• Yes, I will be joining you
  • I can’t join but will watch the recorded session
  • Not this time, but like the idea of these live events
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Hi Robert
Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the chat but hopefully The ideas and information on this thread will be kept in mind?

In particular the figure that everyone seems to agree is missing. The one thing that would seem useful to everyone which is how much you have to spend before being paid once expected budgets have been accounted for.

I saw the screenshot AC shared with us and I’ve been eagerly awaiting it ever since as it would make the budgets infinitely more useful. Not to mention saving mental gymnastics trying to work out how much disposable income I have for the remainder of the month.

1 Like

A reminder that this event is taking place later

1 Like

I will be sharing the Hangout link in the opening post shortly

Quick request and notes:

1. We will be recording the session for our own records and so others can hear the discussion - so please only take part if you are happy with that.
  2. If you do join in - please mute your microphone when you join so that it does not interrupt the ongoing conversation
  3. If you want to ask a question, you have three options
  • Feel free to jump in and ask your questions on the hangout if you want
  • Leave a question in the Hangout Chat (probably easiest to track)
  • Leave a question here in the community, and we will do our best to answer it on the call

Otherwise … just join in the fun and let us know what you think - we have some new designs to share literally “hot off the press” (some only in design stages at this time)

See you in 15 minutes!

2 Likes

@AC @Robert Great stuff!

More generally, I would like to suggest a “beta testers” group for testing newly developed app features before they go live (via TestFlight on iOS and Play Store’s app beta program).

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes, great just to chat :slight_smile:

Yes, my plan is to open up all the current “trailblazers” information (once we’ve made sure we’ve replied to as much as we can) to more general access.

We might then have a different closed beta area for future developments - but one thing at a time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @robert sorry I had to drop off last night - will the recording of the session be posted on here when it’s ready?

Cheers,

Andy

Yes, it will. Just need to do a little minor editing to sort sound and light balance and will upload it and post here later :slight_smile:

thanks for joining in despite being on the move

1 Like

Here is the recording of the event as promised. Lots of great content to share on the Track function, how it works and some previews of what is being worked on at the moment.

Thanks so much to @afreeb, @MRMR and @Albatross for joining in and asking questions, and for others who may have been watching. And thanks again to @AC and others on the team for taking the time out to join in and listen to the feedback.

Do let us know if you have any further questions and also share what you think of the format and whether we should do more of these ‘Live’ events for app feedback.

3 Likes