ClearBank being a bit shouty

So today I made my first (overdue) transfer from Dozens since the ClearBank migration.

This is a Dozens to Monzo transfer under Modulr:

And this is the ClearBank CAPPED UP version:

Super minor, but if there’s a simple way of just capitalising the first letters that would be a minor bit of icing!

1 Like

Just thought I would try this as my transfers have generally been into Dozens rather than out and my name is shown with just first letters capitalised in First Direct and Starling, am I missing something?

2 Likes

Oh interesting. I wonder if those banks are cleaning it up, or whether something funky is going on with Monzo? I just assumed it was how it was being sent.

(Off to send pennies to different accounts…)

Quick test with Starling: also capped up:

2 Likes

Strange, mine shows “Jeremy”

1 Like

Curiouser and curiouser! :male_detective:

On the plus side, the double space between first and last names that I had on outgoing transactions under Modulr has now been fixed. :tada:

It’s super minor but really irritated me!

2 Likes

On a related note it would be really nice if the transfers section of the Dozens app allowed accounts to have nicknames and for accounts to be nested under each account holder as with Starling.

3 Likes

The Starling payments / contacts treatment is really first in class, isn’t it? Something approaching that would be super!

2 Likes

Yes, it is the best I have seen, and now you are suggesting it! :grinning:

3 Likes