Apple Pay is live for Dozens customers

Great news for iPhone users and devoted Apple fans.

Today (19/01/2021), Dozens released the latest version of our app that allows you to add your Dozens cards, whether regular Mango or Dozens Black, both virtual and physical, to the Apple Pay wallet.

I know that this is a feature that many of you have been asking for and will make a big difference in how easy the accounts are to use in these socially distanced times. It also means that users keen to avoid unnecessary plastic cards can open accounts with only a virtual debit card, but link this to their mobile device and be able to use the account for contactless spending.

If you have any questions, please take a look at the new page on our website, but you can also ask below. I already know that a group of you have done this

http://dozens.com/apple-pay

The easiest way to do this is to log into your Dozens app and select your card in the Spend section. You can click on the ‘Add to Apple Pay’ button that will appear, and it can be up and running in seconds. Or if you prefer, log into the Apple Wallet and add your card there yourself.

Do let us know how you get on

3 Likes

Glad to see this is now available

1 Like

It may have been available for some time :shushing_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I think it may have been one of the very first questions I was asked when we launched the app (even before the cards), in Jan 2019 … so I’m very happy to be able to be able to confirm it at last too :slight_smile:

There were some lucky, and impatient few :wink:

Glad it is all live and available to all to use now - no special access required

3 Likes