The detail below sets out our community values, and outlines how we will ensure that all community members feel safe and welcome here. If you feel an amendment is necessary, please message our wearedozens site admin, @RobD
The #wearedozens community is a public space for sharing ideas and opinions about dozens, and more.
We hope this community will provide our members with a network of financial support, a wealth of knowledge and some new friends.
#wearedozens is an open community – we welcome everyone with open arms, to join us, join the conversation and start conversations of their own.
To be positive members of this community, we must all agree to show respect to every other member of the community. Here are our dos and don’ts on how best to keep the peace
- participate – your input helps influence the future of this community
- welcome all community members from all backgrounds and walks of life
- respect the views, boundaries and identities of all members
- read and listen with care to the content of posts
- have patience with one another - respond calmly to others’ posts even when you disagree
- flag posts as inappropriate (if you’re not sure how, see below) when you feel they go against the community values
- engage in provocative debate - if there’s an issue with a post, flag it as inappropriate and move on
- abuse, discriminate, threaten or harass any member of the community
- use offensive or abusive language, and never post anything that could be considered hate speech
- post anything obscene or sexually explicit
- expose personal information of anyone, including yourself and people outside of the community
- expose information relating to your or anyone else’s wearedozens or dozens accounts
Remember the forum is public, so what you write can be seen by everyone.
No, not without their permission. This is a forum for posting your own stuff, please don’t break the law by using someone else’s audio, video, images, software or content.
When you see a post that goes against this code of conduct, please don’t reply to the post (it only encourages bad behaviour by acknowledging it). Instead flag it as inappropriate like so:
Click on the three dot icon just below the post
Click the flag icon
Click “It’s Inappropriate”
You can also send a direct message to our wearedozens site admins to alert them of a post that concerns you - they will do everything they can to help.
Our community moderators take their role seriously, to ensure that this truly is a tolerant space with responsible discussion. In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.